Risk Factors of Premature Ejaculation
When do you know you’ve been having premature ejaculations? It’s when you have little or no control over your ejaculations while you were just about to or at the beginning of having an intercourse. This increases frustration in both you and your partner and results in several other issues as well.
An unsatisfactory sex life can lead to a lot of issues in life and it’s something that you should take seriously. Often the frequency of having these premature ejaculations increases because of the stress that keeps on piling up. This is one of the most common problems faced by men since premature ejaculation is a problem only faced by men.
There is not just one problem that can cause premature ejaculation, that’s to pinpoint a cause for this is impossible. Connecting premature ejaculation with psychological problems was a leap taken by researchers a long time ago, but now connections have been established between biological and psychological factors as well.
Let’s look at some of the most common known reasons:
According to a lot of research work and doctors it’s accepted that sexual experiences that one goes through at the earliest age might establish a particular pattern which becomes difficult to alter later on in life.
Let’s have a look:
- If you’ve had an sexual experience where you were worried about being caught by someone and hence you hurried up the climax then that can be a reason for you to ejaculate prematurely.
- If you’ve had an experience that has made you feel guilty then you may face PE.
- The issue can also be related to anxiety. It’s a common fact that a large number of men who suffer from premature ejaculation also have diagnosed case of anxiety. Anxiety can be about a previous sexual experience or something else entirely.
- Previous relationships may also contribute to this problem. Meaning if in the past you’ve had a fulfilling relationship with a person both sexually and emotionally then that might be creating psychological hurdles in performing with your current partner.
You must be overwhelmed reading the psychological issues attached to premature ejaculation, but before you think too much about it there are still some biological causes that can cause PE.
Let’s have a look:
- Unusual levels of hormones
- Unusual levels of chemicals found in brain called neurotransmitters
- Problems related to thyroid
- Reflex problems in ejaculatory system
- Infection and inflammation in urethra or prostate
- Problems inherited through DNA
- Nerve damage caused due to trauma or surgery
So there you have it, these were the risk factors related to premature ejaculation. This is to merely inform you and we recommend that you contact a professional doctor to evaluate your case or use OTC from a trusted name like Europa Pharmacy.